General Warranty Statement
All products Ultrahund Inc. products are subject to the following warranty statement. The warranties described in this document cover failure of the Ultrahund Inc. products that are the result of defects in Ultrahund Inc. materials and/or workmanship, under normal use and service only. The Ultrahund Inc. warranty is not applicable to failures caused by improper use or installation, abuse, neglect, alteration by owner, use of harsh chemicals applied to the product or improper size or strength product selection by the customer.
All Ultrahund Inc. dog collars and leads are intended for non-commercial, non-working dog full-time wear by the dog and/or owner and are further designed to provide years of worry-free, easily cleaned (using mild detergents) wear.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to select the Ultrahund Inc. dog collar or lead appropriate for use by said canine/owner in a typical fashion taking into account the dog’s size, weight and strength.
- Before the expiration of the warranty, the owner must give notice to an authorized Ultrahund Inc. Distributor of failures, if any, considered to be warrantable and deliver the defective product to such Distributor. Owner is responsible for all transportation and incidental costs associated with the return delivery of the defective product. Owner is responsible for all costs and losses resulting from a warrantable failure.
- Ultrahund Inc. shall not be responsible for any consequential, incidental, punitive, special or indirect damages whatsoever however caused, on any theory of liability.
THE EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE THE SOLE WARRANTIES MADE BY ULTRAHUND INC. IN REGARD TO ULTRAHUND INC. PRODUCTS. ULTRAHUND INC. MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ULTRAHUND INC.’s “EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES” ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS DO NOT CONSTITUTE WARRANTIES, SHALL NOT BE RELIED UPON BY CUSTOMER AND ARE NOT PART OF THE WARRANTY STATED HEREIN.
Items not covered under this warranty, include but are not limited to:
- Improper selection of dog collar or lead based upon canine size, weight or strength.
- Improper selection of dog collar or lead based on color or size/length of product.
- Improper storage of dog collar or lead in a moist, wet or corrosive environment.
- Sole reliance upon dog collar or lead to provide all safety considerations typical with maintenance, care, custody or control of a canine animal.
- Excessive wear caused by the use of external devices such as chains.
- Improper cleaning or exposure to harsh chemicals or over-exposure to sunlight.
- Improper attachment of dog collar to dog or dog lead to dog collar.
- Color fading or degradation.
- Destruction/degradation of the product due to dog chewing on the Ultrahund product.
Ultrahund Inc. may make changes or design improvements without incorporating those changes in products previously sold. Ultrahund Inc. warranties do not cover the incorporation of these design improvements. Products no longer available or discontinued will for warranty replacement purposes be replaced with either the same Product with improved design or the Product which at the time most reasonably replaces the original Product purchased.
Accessories supplied, but not manufactured by Ultrahund Inc. shall be covered by the OEM manufacturer’s warranty only and are not subject to this warranty.
Product Supplied By Policy
Any Product supplied by Ultrahund Inc. at no charge (e.g. paid for by warranty or policy) assumes the identity (including the remainder of the warranty) of the Product it replaces. If the failed Product is no longer under warranty then the new replacement Product will not have coverage.
Determination of Warranty
Ultrahund Inc. reserves the right to examine any failed Product to determine validity of warranty claim. If no fault is found, the claim will be denied.
Ultrahund Inc. Dog Collar and Dog Lead Warranty
Ultrahund Inc. warrants its dog collars and dog leads to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a maximum period of up to twelve (12) months from the date of purchase from an authorized Ultrahund Inc. distributor. Ultrahund Inc.’s responsibility is limited to the repair or replacement of a Product which has been determined by Ultrahund Inc., in its sole discretion, to be defective and for which a warranty claim has been submitted prior to expiration of the Warranty Period, subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
The warranty set forth above is subject to the conditions and limitations set forth in the General Warranty Statement. The express warranty set forth herein is intended for the benefit of the original purchaser of the Product and may not be assigned or otherwise transferred. If any part of this warranty is determined to be void or illegal, the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.